- We are driven by the biblical imperative to care for the least among us (Mat. 25:40) and to
provide for “widows and orphans in their distress.” (James 1:27)
- Beneficiaries are assisted based on need, regardless of age, gender, tribe, or religion.
- Primary activities are directed to paying school fees and related expenses, including lunches,
school uniforms, learning materials, and health care.
- Essential related activities are directed to improving living conditions for vulnerable children
and their families, including nutrition, medical treatment, clothing, bedding, shelter, clean
water, sanitary facilities, and mosquito nets.
- We maintain complete financial transparency in all our activities.